Mr. Crafty Nest is a computer gadget kind of
geek guy. When we first bought this laptop, he was oohing and awing about how pretty it was. Seriously? It is just a plain black laptop. Nothing pretty about it. But that did get me thinking, how could I pretty this sucker up? Glitter would get everywhere and Mr. Crafty Nest might have a heart attack if I decoupage it ( glue and electronics don’t mix, take my word for it).
Dezign With a Z offered the perfect (non-glue or glitter related) solution, a laptop decal. After searching…and searching…and searching (because they have tons of awesome decals), I saw the Birds Laptop Skin Decal and knew it was meant for my computer. Now feel free to ooh and aw because these birdies are seriously cute. I got it in turquoise to match the rest of my house (yes, I thought about that) but you can order it in just about any color. It was super easy to stick on and spiffied up my laptop nicely.
In addition to laptop decals, Dezign With a Z also offers wall decals, fun mirrors, clock decals, chalkboard decals and more. I’m loving their wall murals, huge decals that can cover an entire wall. I can see these in a nursery or play room. Oh and check out their glow in the dark decals, so cool! I want the glow in the dark stars for my own bedroom!
Dezign With a Z is giving away a $30 Gift Certificate. This giveaway is open to US residents. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Dezign With a Z. Tell me which decal you would pick if you won.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” DezignWithaZ on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow DezignWithaZ on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): DezignWithaZ Decal Giveaway @DezignWithaZ & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4qsvh9l
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by Feb 25th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018
- Craft: Nella the Princess Knight Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands - May 14, 2018