It is that time of week again – Do Something Crafty Friday! My favorite day of the week on my blog. Last week we had 44 crafty projects linked up, thanks so much for participating! We learned how to paint a birch tree mural and how to make a fall centerpiece out of felt last week. My favorite craft of the week goes to Blog 5 to 9’s Vintage Circus Party. The mama behind this amazing party is a woman after my own party planning heart. She thought of everything – from clown noses to cotton candy for her guests. See the table top canopy? She MADE that. So cool! If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: 55+ Easy One Pot Meals - July 23, 2017
- Craft: LEGO Soap Teacher Gift with Cricut - July 18, 2017
- Travel: 10 Things To Do at Knott’s Berry Farm with Young Kids - July 10, 2017
- Craft: Road Trip Duck Pond Printable - July 7, 2017