Happy Friday! Last week we learned how to make DIY tights and a jewelry display out of an old cupboard door. Gosh, you guys are so creative! I just loved Reading Confetti’s edible pilgrim hats. Super cute and easy enough for the kiddos to help with. I’m so happy I stumbled across this blog. She gives children’s book suggestions that go with the crafts she creates. What a fun way to encourage creativity and reading, 2 of my favorite things!
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019