Hello Friday! Last week we learned how to make a thanksgiving sign and pinecone turkeys, just in time for Turkey day. I adored Our Mini Family’s hanging moss frame. I love the natural moss look. The print she picked to display in her mossy frame is just perfect.
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019