You guys already know that I’m a big Earth Mama Angel Baby fan. I first used their Earth Mama Body Butter while I was pregnant and continue to use it. I wouldn’t have survived pumping (and 3 bouts of mastitis) without their Booby Tubes. I tried their Happy Mama Spray shortly after Logan arrived and I still keep a bottle of it nearby, it’s an instant pick me up. I’ve used and loved most of their Angel Baby products on Logan. Really, I haven’t come across a product of theirs that I don’t love. It is also reassuring to know that this company cares about what goes into their products. I know I won’t be putting formaldehyde-releasing ingredients on my child or myself with Earth Mama Angel Baby.
Um yeah, I said formaldehyde. According to the March 2009 Campaign for Safe Cosmetics report, No More Toxic Tub, dozens of top-selling children’s bath products are contaminated with the cancer-causing chemicals formaldehyde and 1,4-dioxane. Disgusting. Luckily, there are companies out there like Earth Mama Angel Baby that are trying to provide safe alternatives. There’s a hospital in OH that recently switched to Earth Mama Angel Baby products for their newborns/NICUs, you can read more about it here. I wish more hospitals would follow suit! I just can’t believe that other hospitals out there are knowingly slathering newborns up in cancer-causing chemicals.
Earth Mama Angel Baby recently sent us their Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash to review. I can hands down say that this is by far my most favorite baby shampoo and body wash that I’ve tried. I love that it comes out foamy right out of the bottle and it smells divine. Oh and it’s rated ZERO on the Skin Deep toxin database, something I always make sure to check before I put anything on Logan’s skin. I already picked up another bottle for Logan’s stocking, we love it that much.
Visit Earth Mama Angel Baby® to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your first comment.)
1. Visit Earth Mama Angel Baby®. Come back here and tell me which product you would like to try. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by January 1st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: DIY How to Train Your Dragon Headband - February 17, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Cat Headband Printable Valentine Tags - February 11, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Valentine Sock Gift Wrapper for Kids - February 10, 2019
- Kid Friendly: Morning Routine Chore Chart Printable - January 28, 2019