I got my holiday cards out in the mail yesterday and they were soooo much easier to do this year thanks to PSA Essentials. I didn’t suffer from writers cramp this year because they sent me one of their custom stamps, along with a peel & stick pack and ink. Oh and they also sent a stamp with my blog name and address on it, which is what you see in the pic below. I feel like a professional blogger now that I have a business stamp!
The awesome thing about these stamps is that the centers and outer ring are interchangeable. So, you can use this stamp for any holiday or occasion. For my holiday cards I used the outer ring with my address on it and instead of the monogram that came with it, I switched it out to a Christmas tree. When the holidays are over, I’ll go back to a monogram or pick up one of their many peel and stick packs. Best return address stamp ever!
Not only are their stamps awesome, their ink pads are also pretty nifty. They have two-toned inks so your center can be one color and your outer ring another. Pretty cool, right?! I got to review the brown and turquoise ink pad and it worked like a charm. I love how easy this system is to use and how it can be used for multiple occasions. If you love written correspondence as much as I do, this is a must have!
Visit PSA Essentials to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your first comment.)
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 31st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019