So many amazing Valentine’s Day crafts were linked up last Friday, I just had to share some of my favorites. Get out your glue guns, these crafts are sure to inspire. I’d love to see what you’ve been crafting up all week, stop by tomorrow and participate in Do Something Crafty Friday!
2. Nutella Filled Heart Pancakes: I mentioned on Facebook that I had never tried Nutella before and apparently I’ve been deprived, so I’m planning on making these pancakes for Valentine’s Day. Calories don’t count on Valentine’s Day, right?
3. Paperclip & String Valentine’s Day Earrings: You heard me correctly, these earrings are made out of paperclips and string. I’m going to have to put these on my craft to-do list.
4. Valentine Twig Arrows: These would be perfect for the kiddos to help you make. Take them on a nature walk and have them pick out the perfect twigs for their cupid arrows. Love this idea!
5. Wired for Love: I have some extra wire sitting in my craft room right now that I’m going to have to turn into some Valentine’s Day art.
6. Valentine Gumball Necklace: How stinkin’ cute are these gumball necklace Valentines?! I wish I had an excuse to make these!
7. Sweet Heart Cupcakes: Aren’t these the prettiest cupcakes you’ve ever seen? I just adore them! Oh and I love the pink and white paper straws too.
8. Friendship Bracelet Valentine: Do kids even know what friendship bracelets are anymore? Well, they totally should and I love this idea!
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- DIY: Coral and Aqua Bathroom Makeover - June 22, 2016
- Craft: The Secret Life of Pets Dog Applesauce - June 20, 2016
- Movie Review: Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory in Dolby Cinema - June 19, 2016
- Kid Friendly: Boredom Buster Kit - June 19, 2016