Hello Friday! I’m a bit jet lagged from my trip to Ohio (which I’ll tell you about soon), so I’m actually quite impressed with myself that I got this up on time. Last week we learned how to make chicken parmigiana and how to embelish a pillow with ruffles. These super cute “I Chews You” Printables were also linked up. Love them! I adore how she tied them to a tube of bubble gum, but you could also just stick them to a regular pack of gum to let your valentine know that you’re thinking of them.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pudding Snack Idea - September 19, 2019
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pottery Painting Party at As You Wish - September 18, 2019
- 8 Fun Things to Do at Phoenix Altitude Trampoline Park - September 13, 2019
- Cottage Cheese Waldorf Salad Recipe - August 29, 2019