St. Patrick’s Day is on Saturday, time to start thinking green! I’ve never really decorated for St. Patty’s Day before, but there are a ton of cute ideas out there that make me want to get festive. Here are a few crafty ideas that I love.
1. St. Patrick’s Day Banner: Add some green to your home with this adorable banner by A Pumpkin & A Princess (and check out her beautiful new blog makeover while you’re at it).
2. Interchangeable St. Patrick’s Day Wreath: This wreath is adorable and The Crafty Scientist made it so you can change out the St. Patrick’s Day elements for Valentine’s Day or Easter or whatever. Great idea!
3. St. Patrick’s Play Dough: This idea is pinable. Kids will go crazy over Homespun With Love’s homemade GREEN play dough! I can’t wait to try this recipe out with Logan.
4. Lucky Burlap Art: These burlap canvases from Homemade would look great on top of a fireplace mantel. Oh how I love burlap at the moment.
5. St. Patrick’s Day Fruit Kabobs: I love this healthy St. Patrick’s Day treat idea from Fit, Crafty, Stylish and Happy! I’m putting grapes, green apples and kiwi’s on my grocery list for the week.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: 35+ Summer Boredom Buster Ideas For Kids - May 28, 2017
- DIY: World Market Backyard Patio Makeover - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Dinosaur Dig Magic Sand Recipe - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Wedding Day Bridal Survival Kit with Cricut Glitter Vinyl - May 23, 2017