It’s Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to all week. My bags from SNAP are still not unpacked and I’m still sick, but I managed to get in some crafting time this week #priorities. I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on. Anyway, this week I shared my mama bootcamp results with you and rounded up 8 crafty projects involving chevrons. I also shared what I learned at my very first blog conference and Lindsay from Southern Lovely stopped by to show us how to make a cute accent pillow out of a place mat. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my tips for getting started with cloth diapering. While you’re there, check out Angie’s moving adoption story and Natalie’s heartbreaking infertility story. I’m so proud to be able to blog with these ladies!
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
dollhouse via domestically unemployed
update of a dresser via stardust decor & style
all seasons crochet scarf via the philosopher’s wife
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.