Oh how I love Fridays, when I get to see what you’ve been crafting up all week! Sorry for the serious lack of blogging around here this week, I’ve got some projects in the works to be posted next week so stay tuned.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I realized that it’s okay not to be perfect and Crystal of A Pumpkin And A Princess stopped by to share her summer bucket list tutorial. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared 6 DIY outdoor activities for kids (including a fun project for dino enthusiasts). While you’re there, check out Natalie’s frozen Chiquita banana and nutella bites recipe (can you believe I still haven’t tried nutella? I need to remedy that soon) and Angie’s list of 15 items every mom should have in her purse.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
cloth headband via blissful sewing
dr. seuss party favors via shy by design
mother’s day cards via crafting in the rain
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.