Happy Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I broke up with myself (well, myself 27lbs ago) via post-it note and share my felt rose topiary tutorial. I’m also giving away a super cute people puppet from cate & levi. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared 20 inexpensive outdoor family activities. While you’re there, check out how Tricia plans on recreating a book for her kiddos. Over at Parent Society, I posted my chocolate worm dirt pudding recipe – perfect for summer parties!
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
criss cross dress tutorial via melly sews
fit into your skinny jeans via my life and kids
baby binky bunny via hubby made me
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: 30+ Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 28, 2017
- Disney: Pixar Animation Studios Tour #Cars3Event - April 27, 2017
- Craft: Cricut Adhesive Foil Teaching Is My Jam Shirt & Tumbler - April 26, 2017
- Craft: Lavender Sugar Scrub Recipe - April 26, 2017