Happy Friday! Is it just me or did this week fly by super fast? I have so much crafting left to do for Logan’s party in July and time needs to slow down so I can catch up. I’m going to start planning Logan’s next birthday party right after this one finishes so I can get everything done in time and not be a stressed out mess! Luckily, I’ve enlisted tons of help this year so it will all get done. I can’t wait to show you all of the little details (you can follow me over at instagram @craftyvanessa for a sneak peek).
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I blogged about how old habits die hard, but how they eventually die if you work hard. I also got to review a bed of nails acupressure pillow & mat, plus I get to give one away. Kathryn of Destination: Craft stopped by and showed us how to make a menu board for under 10 bucks. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared childhood memories of being in my grandmother’s kitchen. While you’re there, check out Natalie’s cheesecake recipe from her grandma.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
washi tape art via c. jane create
map wall art via silver boxes
peasant dress via the adventures of ella and harry
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Pumpkin Marshmallow Popcorn Balls - September 28, 2016
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes - September 26, 2016
- Kid Friendly: Step2 Play Kitchen & Play Dough Printable - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Frankenstein Monster Craft for Kids - September 25, 2016