Hey guys! I think my craft ADHD has been cured, for now. I actually finished a few projects and I’m hoping to blog about them soon (follow me on instagram @craftyvanessa for sneak peeks). I hope everyone else is having a productive and crafty week!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted about how the only workout you’ll regret is the one that didn’t happen and finally shared my vegas trip pics with you. I have two giveaways going on, one for Sweet Drops and the other for a signed copy of Candy Making for Kids. Maria from Crazy Crafty Mama stopped by to show us how to crochet boot cuffs. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared a banana apple sammie recipe. Over at Parent Society, I shared a chocolate covered banana pop recipe and a craft for toddlers involving pool noodles.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
bug scoop for the squeamish via crafty journal
rainbow striped quilt via crafting in the rain
diy painted glass via rainbows & honeysuckle
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Thanksgiving: 40+ Tablescape and Decor Ideas - October 20, 2017
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Thor Ragnarok #ThorRagnarokEvent - October 19, 2017
- Kid Friendly: Minecraft City Champs Tournament in Phoenix - October 17, 2017
- Halloween: Pumpkin Honey Beer Bread Recipe - October 17, 2017