October is finally here, which means Halloween is just around the corner! Join me here from October 1st – 20th for 20 different crafty Halloween projects, recipes and decor from myself and other bloggers. I have a fabulous lineup for you this year and I’m super excited to get these posts up! I’m kicking off 20 Crafty Days of Halloween with a linky party! Link up your Halloween themed projects, I’ll keep the linky open all month long.
Here’s a roundup of my old Halloween projects from previous years to get you in the trick-or-treating mood. Click on the image to get to the project.
“20 Crafty Days of Halloween” LINKY rules:
- Crafty Halloween themed blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “20 Crafty Days of Halloween” button.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly: National Llama Day with World Market - December 6, 2017
- Recipe: Despicable Me 3 Minions Chocolate Bark - December 5, 2017
- Christmas: 100+ Handmade Ornament Ideas - December 1, 2017