I went to my first zumba class a few months ago and absolutely loved it. Well, that’s a lie, I actually felt awkward and glad I was standing in the back row so nobody had to witness the disaster that I was. But then I went back and started learning the dances, that’s when I started loving it. Now I’m totally addicted and will rearrange my schedule just so I can go to the zumba class taught by my favorite instructor. I totally recommend giving zumba a chance, but give it around 5 chances before you decide if it’s for you or not. In other, non-zumba related news, this is my last month with Nutrisystem and I really (really, really, really, really) want that Nutribear 30. So, I’m going to push myself this month to stick with my diet. Diet is the key to weight loss for me. I could workout a 24/7 and not lose a pound if my diet isn’t also on track. So, wish me luck and feel free to hold me accountable.
Here are a few signs that you might might be addicted to zumba. You know you’re addicted to zumba when…
1. You have a zumba playlist on your iPod.
2. You hear a song from your zumba class come on the radio and you run through the moves in your head.
3. You practice your zumba routines in front of a mirror at home before class.
4. Your husband can tell you when a “zumba song” comes on the radio.
5. You have shin splits but wouldn’t dare miss a zumba class.
6. You stay for back to back zumba classes.
7. You arrive 15 minutes before class starts to ensure you get the perfect spot.
8. You rearrange your schedule so you can attend class.
9. A song you like comes on the radio and you think “that would make a great zumba song”.
10. Your 2 year old knows what zumba is.
11. A zumba song starts playing in the grocery store and you start dancing.
Did I miss any?
The fine print: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me for free, as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. Want to join me on the Nutrisystem program? Call 1-888-853-4689 or sign up online.