Happy Friday! I had a blast at Bloggy Bootcamp in Vegas last weekend (you might have already seen my instagram feed @craftyvanessa). I’m still working on my recap…and catching up on sleep! That’s the one thing about blog conferences, you need like a week to catch up to the real world. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you’ve been crafting up all week!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted about my second trip to the running store and shared my alphabet balloons tot school activity. Check out these Halloween tutorials that were posted this week: candy corn painted pots, spooky necklace, glitter snake wreath and 3-D embroidery hoop pumpkins. Check out my upcycled holiday votives and Thanksgiving felt leaf bunting over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted about volunteering in the foster care/adoption community.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
paint chip halloween craft via lizziejane baby
you’ve been boo’ed via crazy little projects
candy corn berries via wonky wonderful
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: DIY Tangled Hair Don’t Care Shirt - February 9, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: “I Hygge You” Printable Socks Gift - February 4, 2018
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Dinosaur Cards for Kids - February 1, 2018
- Craft: Grapefruit Candle Wax Tarts - January 29, 2018