Happy Do Something Crafty Friday friends! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! I hope you all had a blast trick or treating with the kiddos last night!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted about our diy dino family costumes and shared my tot school pumpkin shape activity. 22 Thankful Days also started and I’m loving all of the post being linked up so far. Check out my burlap Christmas bunting and JOY holiday tin luminaries over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I rounded up 25 pumpkin recipes, crafts and activities.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
10 creative ways to wear a ponytail via ma nouvelle mode
cloth napkins via jaqs studio
felt forest friends via repeat crafter me
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes - September 26, 2016
- Kid Friendly: Step2 Play Kitchen & Play Dough Printable - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Frankenstein Monster Craft for Kids - September 25, 2016
- Halloween: Polka Dot Pillow Box Printable - September 24, 2016