Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! Everyone in this house is finally healthy, which means mama will have time to craft and I’ll actually post a craft tutorial next week. Hang in there readers, I haven’t forgotten that the name of this blog is “See Vanessa Craft”! Don’t forget to check out my Pizza Birthday Cake, Bandana Wreath and Western Party Badge tutorials over at Celebrations. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
handmade christmas via quintonwench
cookie sleds via mom on timeout
christmas decor via pinkie for pink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Easy Classroom Barn Door and Farm Animal Wreath - October 20, 2016
- Craft: Easy Football Shirt & Cheerleader Costume - October 19, 2016
- Craft: Hello Kitty Pink Peppermint Bath Salts - October 14, 2016
- Recipe: Birthday Marshmallow Popcorn Ball Pops - October 13, 2016