Happy 2013 tot schoolers! I’m so happy that Tot School Tuesday has been such a big hit with you and I’m looking forward to giving you more toddler-friendly educational inspiration this year. I’m so glad that I decided to carve out a space on my blog dedicated to spending time with my child and encouraging him to create and learn. This is my favorite segment to write, even if I’m scrambling to think of a fun activity to do with Logan the day before. It forces me to be more present as a mother, something that I’m continuously striving to do. Thank you for being part of this journey.
Next week will be a fun new Tot School activity, but today I thought I’d share our favorite 2012 activities for you.
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- DIY: Pink and Purple Floral Big Girl Room Makeover - January 11, 2018
- Disney: Disney On Ice Follow Your Heart Discount Code - January 10, 2018
- Kid Friendly: 25+ Toy and LEGO Organization Ideas - January 7, 2018
- Travel: 10 Things To Do in LEGOLAND California for the Holidays - January 4, 2018