I started blogging over 6 years ago, mainly to help promote the Etsy shop I used to have, and I never stopped. I’ve met so many wonderful people along the way and have received amazing opportunities through my blogging. Who knew that this would turn into what it has turned into for me. I definitely didn’t think that I would ever call it my “job” and even now I have to pinch myself to believe that I have such a creative and fun “job”. Thank you to my readers. It seems fitting to end my 1st See Vanessa Craft Blogiversary celebration by going back to my handmade roots, with a HUGE 6 shop giveaway! These are some of my favorite handmade shops, so please help me show them some love.
Here are the fun prizes you have a chance at winning (scroll to the bottom and enter in the rafflecopter form):
1. $20 credit to Kindly Reply: Lita, the owner of Kindly Reply, made my lovely blogiversary graphic and also worked with me on Logan’s 2nd goldfish birthday graphics. I adore her style, so fresh and colorful. How adorable is her You Are My Sunshine print?! Love.
2. Mini fabric banner from Blue Moon Studios: Jenny of Blue Moon Studios made Logan’s custom sock monkey banner that we used as a photo prop for his 1st birthday and I’m thrilled that she’s part of my Blogiversary! The mini fabric banner is 9 flags, each about 4″ long and the flags together cover just over 3′. I purchased one to go around Logan’s highchair for his 1st birthday party and it looked super cute! You could also use these for mirrors, doorways, bookshelves, walls, etc.
3. $25 credit to Mine for the Making: My pal Kara makes the most adorable jewelry and hair accessories, you must check out her shop! I’m drooling over her polka dot bow tie necklace and bloom rings! You should also check out her crafty blog if you get a chance, she co-hosts Tot School Tuesday with me every week.
4. 3 pack sampler to Uncle Bob’s Salts: I had the opportunity to try Uncle Bob’s famous original seasoning salt on baked chicken and it was delish, definitely a new favorite seasoning! I absolutely love that Uncle Bob’s daughter is carrying on his legacy through selling his seasonings in her Etsy shop. All of you cooking enthusiasts must check this shop out!
5. Handmade peter pan collar of choice from Roro n Gigi: I posted my pearl collar from Roro n Gigi on instagram and my feed exploded. You’ll see why when you visit this facebook shop. I can’t get enough of these peter pan collars! They remind me of something my trendy grandmother would have worn, which I love! Check out Roro n Gigi’s new blog that just launched on Valentine’s Day.
6. Custom canvas growth chart from Ink Tree Press: My friend Erin, the owner of Ink Tree Press, is beyond talented and I’m excited that she’s joining us for the Blogiversary celebration! She designed most of Logan’s artwork in his nursery and her woodland creatures hold a special place in my heart. Aside from super cute canvas growth charts (which I have hanging in Logan’s room), Erin makes children’s art prints, wall cards, melamine dinnerware, party printables and more.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly: National Llama Day with World Market - December 6, 2017
- Recipe: Despicable Me 3 Minions Chocolate Bark - December 5, 2017
- Christmas: 100+ Handmade Ornament Ideas - December 1, 2017