Happy Friday crafty friends! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a Nerd candy Valentine’s Day printable, a popcorn Valentine’s Day printable and a coffee filter heart garland! Over at Celebrations I posted several Valentine’s Day craft projects. Next week we’ll be celebrating See Vanessa Craft’s 1st blogiversary with a week full of giveaways, so don’t forget to stop by. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
eraser valentines via lizziejane baby
peppermint hearts via sew-licious home decor
lasting valentine bouquet via crafty journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pudding Snack Idea - September 19, 2019
- Girl Scouts Daisy Pottery Painting Party at As You Wish - September 18, 2019
- 8 Fun Things to Do at Phoenix Altitude Trampoline Park - September 13, 2019
- Cottage Cheese Waldorf Salad Recipe - August 29, 2019