Happy Friday! I have a date with my hubby tonight (a put the kid to bed early and watch a movie at home kinda date, but a date), so let’s get right to the linky party. See Vanessa Craft’s blogiversary celebration is still happening and I’ve decided to extend it 2 whole days, which means I still have 3 awesome giveaways for you (and you won’t want to miss the last one)! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
cupid’s colour crayons via capture by lucy
indian mehandi box via boulevard de l’antique
lollipop bouquet via crafty journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019