It’s time for Do Something Crafty Friday! Can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a free St. Patrick’s Day printable, St. Patrick’s Day cake pops, a spring garden sensory box, dino footprint peanut butter cookies and I announced some BIG NEWS. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
easter egg garland via the kavanaugh report
garland chick via crafty journal
bunny wreath via pinkie for pink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Thanksgiving: 40+ Tablescape and Decor Ideas - October 20, 2017
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Thor Ragnarok #ThorRagnarokEvent - October 19, 2017
- Kid Friendly: Minecraft City Champs Tournament in Phoenix - October 17, 2017
- Halloween: Pumpkin Honey Beer Bread Recipe - October 17, 2017