With baby #2 on her way at the end of the summer, we’ve vowed to make our last summer as a family of 3 a memorable one. To do that, we created a family bucket list wreath to help us keep track of all of the fun activities we want to do this summer. From going to the movie theater as a family for the first time to daddy & me soccer lessons, this summer is going to be the best yet! Kids can help with the glue stick and coming up with fun family activities, while the adults can do the hot gluing portion of this project. What’s on your summer bucket list?
Activity: Summer Bucket List Wreath
Silhouette Machine or Stencils & Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
Jute or String
Cut out a 7.5 inch circle and 8 inch circle out of 2 different colors of scrapbook paper. You can use a silhouette machine or stencils and scissors to do your cutting for this project. Attach the smaller circle in front of the larger circle using a glue stick. Cut out a “hello summer” sign out of yellow scrapbook paper and attach to the center of the smallest circle using a glue stick. Punch 2 holes at the top of the circle sign and string a piece of jute or string through the holes for hanging. Cut 10 – 3.5 inch suns out of yellow scrapbook paper. Write a fun summer activity on each sun and hot glue the sun to a clothespin. Clip the clothespins to the circle sign. Once you complete an activity, remove it from the summer bucket list wreath.
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019