Jello makes for a fun and easy kid-friendly cooking activity. Your kiddos can help measure and pour, as an adult mans the stove portion of the recipe. I made Jello fish “aquariums” for Logan’s 2nd birthday that were a big hit with both the kids and adults. You can find my Jello Frog Pond recipe over at Red Barn Blog. Here are a few more fun recipes to try out with your tot:
1. Jello Building Blocks via Kiwi Crate
2. Sky Jello Recipe via ZipList
3. Jello Worms via The Idea Room
4. Jello Sailboat Treat via North Texas Kids
5. Jello Watermelons via Come Together Kids
6. Jello Cookies via I Heart Naptime
7. Princess Layered Jello via Crafty Workin Mommy
8. Rainbow Jello Recipe via One Little Project
9. Jello Sandcastles via Babble
10. Jello Popsicles via About.com
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making (visit her blog for preschool aged activities)
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019