Hi Vanessa Crafters!
We are so happy for Miss Vanessa and her soon-to-be bundle of joy (and are a bit jealous of her absolutely adorable nursery, stylin’ little thing!) and are just as happy she asked us to take over for a day!
To quickly introduce ourselves, we’re twin sisters Kelli and Kristi from Lolly Jane, a DIY/home improvement blog where we share tips for painting and redoing furniture, holiday crafts, creating home decor on a budget and once in a while, we’ll even share some tasty desserts along the way! We’d love for you to stop by and say hi!
Today we’re sharing a fun gift tag with you to tie onto a labor day gift, (not to be confused with the Labor Day holiday!) but the day the momma-to-be goes into labor! (: Our oldest sister had a sweet baby girl last month and we spoiled her with a handful of goodies to enjoy post-partum in her hospital room. Take a peek at a few must’s we gave to the resting momma:
- Snack: load that hungry momma up with her fav treats!
- Air freshener: help mask the sterile hospital smell.
- Chapstick: lips get so chapped throughout childbirth.
- Comfy socks: no one wants to put their feet on icky hospital floors. Plus, they’re cute (;
- Magazine: guilty pleasure to enjoy while the sweet baby naps.
Those were items we both loved to have on hand after delivering our babies, (well of course there were LOTS more snacks than just one bag! LOL) Put all the goodies in a gift bag or cute box and tie our “Labor Day” tag on.
Enjoy, everyone! And thanks again for letting us be your guesties today, Vanessa! Hope you get some R&R while you smother your new little one with love (;
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- DIY: Pink and Purple Floral Big Girl Room Makeover - January 11, 2018
- Disney: Disney On Ice Follow Your Heart Discount Code - January 10, 2018
- Kid Friendly: 25+ Toy and LEGO Organization Ideas - January 7, 2018
- Travel: 10 Things To Do in LEGOLAND California for the Holidays - January 4, 2018