Hi everyone, my name is Andrea Worley and I blog over at Worley House! I’m excited to be back with you again today sharing this little girls Christmas ribbon t-shirt! I made this for my little girl to wear during the holidays, it’s so cute and it doesn’t take long to make. Plus you can also do this as a no sew project, which is perfect if you don’t own a sewing machine or know how to use it.
Let’s get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 t-shirt, I like to buy mine from Wal-Mart. They are the Granimals brand. I bought a plain white one.
- Ribbon, I use 4 different colors.
- Heat bond (extra hold, you can find this at any craft store in the sewing section)
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: DIY How to Train Your Dragon Headband - February 17, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Cat Headband Printable Valentine Tags - February 11, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Valentine Sock Gift Wrapper for Kids - February 10, 2019
- Kid Friendly: Morning Routine Chore Chart Printable - January 28, 2019