Hi everyone, my name is Andrea Worley and I blog over at Worley House! I’m excited to be back with you again today sharing this little girls Christmas ribbon t-shirt! I made this for my little girl to wear during the holidays, it’s so cute and it doesn’t take long to make. Plus you can also do this as a no sew project, which is perfect if you don’t own a sewing machine or know how to use it.
Let’s get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 t-shirt, I like to buy mine from Wal-Mart. They are the Granimals brand. I bought a plain white one.
- Ribbon, I use 4 different colors.
- Heat bond (extra hold, you can find this at any craft store in the sewing section)
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Lunchbox Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pie - August 16, 2018
- Disney: Avengers Infinity War Blu-ray Release #InfinityWarBluray - August 14, 2018
- Disney: Director Marc Forster Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 10, 2018
- Disney: Bronte Carmichael “Madeline Robin” Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 9, 2018