Hi everyone, my name is Andrea Worley and I blog over at Worley House! I’m excited to be back with you again today sharing this little girls Christmas ribbon t-shirt! I made this for my little girl to wear during the holidays, it’s so cute and it doesn’t take long to make. Plus you can also do this as a no sew project, which is perfect if you don’t own a sewing machine or know how to use it.
Let’s get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 t-shirt, I like to buy mine from Wal-Mart. They are the Granimals brand. I bought a plain white one.
- Ribbon, I use 4 different colors.
- Heat bond (extra hold, you can find this at any craft store in the sewing section)
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- DIY: Pink and Purple Floral Big Girl Room Makeover - January 11, 2018
- Disney: Disney On Ice Follow Your Heart Discount Code - January 10, 2018
- Kid Friendly: 25+ Toy and LEGO Organization Ideas - January 7, 2018
- Travel: 10 Things To Do in LEGOLAND California for the Holidays - January 4, 2018