Hi everyone, my name is Andrea Worley and I blog over at Worley House! I’m excited to be back with you again today sharing this little girls Christmas ribbon t-shirt! I made this for my little girl to wear during the holidays, it’s so cute and it doesn’t take long to make. Plus you can also do this as a no sew project, which is perfect if you don’t own a sewing machine or know how to use it.
Let’s get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 t-shirt, I like to buy mine from Wal-Mart. They are the Granimals brand. I bought a plain white one.
- Ribbon, I use 4 different colors.
- Heat bond (extra hold, you can find this at any craft store in the sewing section)
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Halloween: Disneyland Cars Land Inspired Candy Corn Cream Pie - October 23, 2017
- Thanksgiving: 40+ Tablescape and Decor Ideas - October 20, 2017
- Movie Review: Marvel’s Thor Ragnarok #ThorRagnarokEvent - October 19, 2017
- Kid Friendly: Minecraft City Champs Tournament in Phoenix - October 17, 2017