Stamped Silverware Ornament
1) Gather supplies.
2) Position silver spoon over steel block and firmly hold the first stamp in place. Strike the top of the stamp with your hammer, several times.
3) Repeat for remaining letters.
4) Take a paper towel and dab it in black craft paint.
5) Rub the black paint into the wording.
6) With a clean paper towel, remove excess paint from the spoon, leaving black paint in the letter crevices.
7) (not pictured) Bend the spoon handle back, to form a hook for the tree branches.
These stamped silver spoon ornaments look great on the tree AND as gift tags!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Come visit me sometime at 52 Mantels.
52 Mantels is a blog about all things home including occasional mantel makeovers, easy DIY projects, seasonal crafts and simple recipes! I’m blessed to be the stay-at-home mother to one adorable little girl and the lucky wife to an ever-supportive hubby (who puts up with my endless projects!).
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Lunchbox Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pie - August 16, 2018
- Disney: Avengers Infinity War Blu-ray Release #InfinityWarBluray - August 14, 2018
- Disney: Director Marc Forster Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 10, 2018
- Disney: Bronte Carmichael “Madeline Robin” Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 9, 2018