Hello! I’m Rachel from R & R Workshop. I’m excited to be here today to share a fun halloween craft! I’ve always loved Halloween. Now that my kids are a little older, its fun to be able to do projects and crafts with them. I knew these Halloween Shadow Puppets would be a hit and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Not being a fan of the scary side of Halloween, I try to make it fun without getting too spooky.
My kids are at the age where shadows are exciting. They like making shadow animals with their hands or looking for their shadows (I think we watch too much Peter Pan!).
Here is how you can make your own shadow puppets:
First, print the shadow puppet printables onto black card stock & cut out!
Click HERE for the printable.
Cut out each picture and your ready to make your puppet.
You will need:
– Straws or popsicle sticks
After you printed and cut out your shapes, tape onto straw or popsicle sticks. I loved these fun halloween straws I found at Walmart.
Have a puppet show! Now that it gets a little darker earlier, we have been playing with these at night time before bed.
Such a fun simple kids craft! I hope you enjoyed making your Halloween Shadow Puppets!
Here are a few of my other favorite halloween projects:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018
- Parenting: How To Limit Screen Time for Happier and Less Anxious Kids - August 29, 2018
- Party: Mermaid Shark Joint Sibling Birthday - August 27, 2018