Hello hello! This is Amber from Crazy Little Projects here to share a fun Halloween Project with you! I’ve got a major thing for Halloween (the cute Halloween-not the scary), so this is a fun series to be part of! Over at Crazy Little Projects I blog about all of my crazy projects like sewing, baking and celebrating life with the kids.
I’ve got a project for you today that is going to make your kids think you are a super mom! But…shh! Don’t tell them-it’s only going to take you about 5 minutes of work! This is also a great, easy idea for school class Halloween parties. I’ve got VERY easy Halloween sugar cookies-pumpkins, mummies and Frankenstein!
Aren’t they cute? Cut but so simple!
My kids are at school right now but they are going to flip when they see these. Yours will too! And it’s so simple to make them!
Easy Halloween Sugar Cookies:
- Sugar cookies-buy store bought ones or make your own. Any sugar cookies will do!
- Frosting-I bought this green and orange frosting pre-made! Pillsbury sells it like this now. Told you this was easy!
- Mini eyeballs-I got mine at Target in the baking section
- Brown sprinkles
- Mike and Ikes
For the pumpkins you just need round sugar cookies. For a school party this is perfect because most bakeries will sell them pre-made like this. So easy!
Frost them orange (this is that Pillsbury frosting I mentioned before) and add two little eyes and a Mike and Ike for the stem! So cute! So easy!
Again, you just need round cookies for these. Frosting them white, add the eyes, then grab a ziploc bag, spoon some frosting in, snip off a corner and use it to drizzle white over the top:
I used square cookies for these. If that is not an option for you, I think circle could work for these too. To cut the squares just use a knife if you don’t have a square cookie cutter.
Frost them green, add sprinkles to the top and gently press them in place. Add eyes and you’re done!
OK, which is your favorite?
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: DIY How to Train Your Dragon Headband - February 17, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Cat Headband Printable Valentine Tags - February 11, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Valentine Sock Gift Wrapper for Kids - February 10, 2019
- Kid Friendly: Morning Routine Chore Chart Printable - January 28, 2019