Hey Y’All I’m Laura and I blog over at Pink Cake Plate. I’m so happy to be here and I have a fun recipe to share with you! I love Fall and Halloween and Candy Corn! This combination of chocolate and candy corn is sooooo good and this recipe is ridiculously easy! I’ll let you in on a little secret: we’ll be using boxed cake mix! The cake mix makes these cookies moist and delicious!
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 bag candy corn
2oz melted chocolate in piping bag
Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, silicone baking liners, or lightly spray with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat all cookie ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until moistened; beat 1 minute longer on high speed. Using a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto prepared baking sheets placing 2 inches apart to allow cookies to spread. 6 Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set being careful to not over bake. Remove from oven and immediately press one candy corn in center of each cookie. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets and place on cooling rack. When cookies are completely cooled heat chocolate (in candy making piping bag) in microwave in 20 second intervals until melted. Snip tip of bag and drizzle chocolate over cookies. Let chocolate set and enjoy!
You might also like these Halloween recipes:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Halloween: Black and White Porch Decor with Cricut Maker - October 3, 2018
- Disney: 10 Behind the Scenes Facts About Ralph Breaks the Internet - September 20, 2018
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018