Hi everyone! It’s Kiki from Kiki and Company and I am so excited to be here to share a really fun Halloween project with you. Well, school has started and fall is underway and in my house that means Halloween is coming! I don’t do the scary kind of Halloween and so I try to find things to decorate with that are fun and quirky, but still shout Halloween. Today’s project fits that bill perfectly!
My kids have been obsessed with this Eyeball Wreath since I made it. (They also like to take the extra eyeballs I have laying around and make funny faces with them!)
To make the Eyeball Wreath is super simple!
- Free Eyeball Printables
- Hot glue
- Wreath Form (you can use any size and anything from cardboard to foam for this!)
- Download, Print and Cut out Eyeball Printables.
- Then start gluing! It really is that simple. I added some cardboard squares on the back of some of mine to make the wreath show more dimensions! It is really fun to look at. As a general rule, I used a large eyeball and then 2-3 in between the next big eyeball…but you decide what YOU like and do it!
It’s such a quirky little decor item to put in the perfect spot that needs a little holiday love.
In addition to the Eyeball Wreath Printables, I have a free simple Happy Halloween garland for you over at Kiki and Company. I’d love to see you there!
Try out this fun and FREE Halloween Countdown…a seriously fun time:
These Halloween Straws are so fun for every kid!
This Halloween Wreath is a really fun and quick project to put together.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Guest Blogger (see all)
- Halloween: Jack Skellington Cake - September 29, 2016
- Halloween: Witch Broom Parking Deco Foil Printable - September 27, 2016
- Halloween: Harry Potter Printable Potion Bottles - September 22, 2016
- Halloween: Spooky Popcorn Recipe - September 20, 2016