Hi Everyone! I’m Erin from Strawberry Mommycakes and I’m addicted to S’mores. And Halloween…so naturally I had to create a S’More Treats Halloween Printable for 30 Crafty Days of Halloween! These take minutes to put together and they’re so delicious and a mess-free way to eat S’mores!
To make these, you’ll need:
- Free Printables, for personal use only
- White paper
- Small hole punch
- Bakers Twine
- Black party cups (I got mine at Walmart)
- Small cellophane bags
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Chips
First, print and cut the printables. Place one or two marshmallows, half a graham cracker and some chocolate chips in the bag. Place the bag in the party cup and tie the tag to the bag.
To make the treat, you’ll just empty the bag into the cup and microwave for 30 seconds. You can write a note on the back of the tag with instructions. Make sure you note to take the treats out of the bag before microwaving…otherwise it would be a giant sticky, melty mess!
I love a good Halloween treat idea, but I honestly think it’s my favorite. A treat ready in 30 seconds? I would call that a winner! We could all do with less tricks and S’more treats, right? Although, I do love a good Halloween scare. I need to start brainstorming on that now that I have the treat part covered!
For my Halloween inspiration, check out my blog!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Pinterest Best Practice Tips for Content Creators - June 8, 2018
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018