Hi guys! I am Stephanie from Somewhat Simple and I think this is the first time I’ve guest-posted here on Vanessa’s fun site. Thanks for having me! Today I want to share a simple game my family plays every winter: Roll A Snowman. It is super easy to prepare and play, and I have a FREE printable just for you! Here is how to play:
- 1 die
- 1 printable game piece per person (free download below)
- Print the snowman printable. Cut out all the accessories and set to the side.
- The game starts with the youngest person and will continue clockwise. Roll the die and collect the accessory for the number you roll. Place that piece on the body of your snowman.
- If you roll a number for a part you already have, play passes to the next player.
- The first person to have all their accessories on their snowman wins!
Here is the free printable I made using artwork from J. Brand Photo Designs on Etsy:
I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!
Here are a few more Christmas ideas you might enjoy: