I received an all expense paid trip from Disney to attend the #JungleBookEvent. The opinions expressed here are my own and I received no monetary compensation.
Last month I had the opportunity to experience watching Zootopia in a Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime. I say experience because it really was a complete movie watching experience. The designers of this theater thought of everything, from reclining seats to vibrating chairs with the best sound and visual technology. It was absolutely worth the ticket price. When I was in L.A. for the #JungleBookEvent, we screened The Jungle Book in the comfort of a Dolby Cinema. I can’t wait to share my movie review with you, but I’ll just say that you need to watch it in a Dolby Cinema! Everything is enhanced and I can’t wait to go back. Now that I know what I was missing, there’s no way I would watch a movie anywhere else if I can help it!
Here are 5 reasons why you NEED to see The Jungle Book in a Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime:
1. Reserved seating. Can I just tell you how happy reserved seating makes me, especially when I’m with my children! It’s just so much more convenient to be able to book your seats in advance and not have to arrive an hour early to get a good seat.
2. Cool entryway. Many Dolby Cinemas at AMC Prime have this awesome video wall as you walk into the theater. It just makes the movie going experience that much cooler and I’ll have to admit that I stood and gawked at the wall for a bit before heading inside. I appreciate companies that go above and beyond.
3. Reclining seats. Not only do the seats recline, they are also super comfy and spacious! For some reason, my toddler is much more inclined to stay seated in these seats. I don’t blame her, I could stay there all day too!
4. Awesome sound & picture. I didn’t know what I was missing until my first time seeing a movie in a Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime. The sound and picture technologies make you feel like you are inside of the film.
5. Pulsating seats. Your chair actually vibrates with the action and it’s the coolest thing ever! My 5 year old said it’s like we’re on a ride when we see a movie in a Dolby Cinema!
Make sure to follow The Jungle Book on Facebook, Twitter, IG, Pinterest and G+. You can also follow Walt Disney Pictures on Tumblr and YouTube. The Jungle Book opens in theaters everywhere in 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D on April 15th!
You might also like these kid-friendly Disney ideas:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Pinterest Best Practice Tips for Content Creators - June 8, 2018
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018