Welcome to 30 Crafty Days of Halloween! This printable pillow box post is part of our guest blogger series. Make sure to check out all of our Halloween Tutorials for more inspiration!
Hello! I’m Amy, of Mod Podge Rocks and DIY Candy . . . lifelong crafter and HUGE Halloween aficionado! It’s absolutely my favorite holiday – because who doesn’t love dressing up and getting free candy? Halloween is so fun for the littles especially. My niece is still deciding on her costume. Last year she was Elsa (what little girl wasn’t?) so I’m excited to see what she comes up with this year!
Halloween isn’t just for the littles though, in my humble opinion. Adults like to have their parties and events as well. That’s why I’m excited to share a Halloween printable that you can use for your celebrations and gifts: polka dot pillow boxes! The black and white with cursive lettering adds a more sophisticated touch to the holiday.
Click the image below to get the printable and then follow the instructions:
Gather These Supplies
- Boo Pillow Box Printable
- White cardstock
- Tape runner or double stick tape
It’s very easy to put a pillow box like this together!
- Print out on thicker paper like cardstock.
- Cut around the outline of the pillow box.
- Fold on the straight dotted lines first and tape to close.
- Fold in one end on the curved dash lines and tape.
- Add candy and then fold in the other ends on the curved dash lines and tape to close.
That’s all there is to it. Make as many as you like and give them out as favors at work, at a party, to neighbors, or even to your children’s teachers. No one can resist a pretty box filled with candy!
We have lots of free printables over at DIY Candy if you’d like to come visit. And of course, there’s all sorts of Halloween fun. These are some of my favorite projects from the site:
Come on visit any time. Happy (almost) Halloween and see you soon!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Halloween: Black and White Porch Decor with Cricut Maker - October 3, 2018
- Disney: 10 Behind the Scenes Facts About Ralph Breaks the Internet - September 20, 2018
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018