Welcome to 30 Crafty Days of Halloween! This Halloween pillow box printable is part of our guest blogger series. Make sure to check out all of our Halloween Tutorials for more inspiration!
Hi there! I’m Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe — a creative lifestyle blog that celebrates life, creativity and food. I love sharing printables, DIY projects, crafts, travel, recipes and more! Sooooo, I’m super excited to be here today and share these adorable Halloween pillow boxes with all of you.
If you’re a fan of Halloween, then you already know that black and orange are truly the quintessential color of this holiday. I thought if we added a little gingham to the mix — we’d have a match made in heaven. Well, for me it is (hee-hee). Add a little candy or small gift and you’ll be set to go.
What I love about pillow boxes is that you can dress them up with ribbon, stickers, tags and more! So, let’s get this party started — and we’ll do that by printing off the pillow box in your color of choice.
Supplies for assembling pillow boxes:
Bone Folder, optional
Glue Stick or Double Sided Tape
How to make your Halloween Pillow Boxes:
- Cut out the template. Carefully cut along the outline of the box, trying to leave very little to no white border.
- Score along the curved lines at the top and bottom, and fold the two long edges. You can use a folding bone or scissors to lightly score. Be sure that if you use something with a sharper edge you aren’t cutting through the paper.
- Glue or tape the tab to the opposite side of the box.
- Fold down the flaps to make your box a pillow, and fill with treats.
That’s it! You’re done. Woo-hoo! All that’s left to do is embellish your cute little boxes. It’s a simple, colorful and festive gift box – and makes a fun presentation for your friends and family.
You might also enjoy some of these Halloween Projects.
I’d absolutely love for you to swing by and say hi! Thanks for letting me swing by and participate in the 30 Days of Halloween fun. Hugs all around!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree Ornament - December 16, 2018
- Recipe: Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Jar Gift Idea - December 13, 2018
- Christmas: Italian Gift Basket with Printable Tags - December 4, 2018
- Disney: DIY Frozen Anna Shirt from Ralph Breaks the Internet - November 20, 2018