Welcome to 30 Crafty Days of Halloween! This Halloween Stuffed Roaches recipe post is part of our guest blogger series. This post contains affiliate links. Make sure to check out all of our Halloween Tutorials for more inspiration!
Hey, y’all!! I’m excited to be joining Vanessa in her 30 Crafty Days of Halloween series! If you don’t know me, I blog over at Love Bakes Good Cakes where I focus on family-friendly recipe ideas. The blog name would lead you to believe I that only talk about cakes, but I know we can’t live on cake alone. Oh how we all wish though, right?! So there’s a little known second part of my blog name – Love Bakes Good Cakes and Brews Good Stews. That was just too much to say and type all of the time, so it eventually was shortened to Love Bakes Good Cakes with the other half of the name becoming a tagline of sorts …. but whatever. Plain and simple, I like food. I like to make food. I like to eat food. And, I like to share food. That’s pretty much my story!! 😀 If you already know my blog, then I’m super excited to see you over here at Vanessa’s place, too!!
Cook Time: 0 minutes
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) whole pitted dates
1. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and walnuts together until well combined.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019