Welcome to 30 Crafty Days of Halloween! This Halloween candy corn bar recipe is part of our guest blogger series. Make sure to check out all of our Halloween Tutorials for more inspiration!
Have you seen all the fall flavored candy on the grocery store shelves? The White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s? I will be tossing these into a few recipes soon! I’m Jen, from By Jen Rose, and am thrilled to be visiting today & sharing a family favorite treat.
You need flour, brown sugar, butter, margarine, salt, baking powder, eggs, and white chocolate chips. I love white chocolate (well I love all chocolate), but haven’t had a treat with white chocolate in awhile so I added all white chocolate with candy corn flavoring. They were so yummy…again I ate and ate and ate.
Have you tried the Hershey’s Candy Corn bar or the White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s? I’m not a huge fan of candy corn and these give me just the right amount of candy corn flavor.
The kids favorite part was measuring out how exactly how many chips got to go in. They were so careful to be precise I didn’t tell them that a few extras wouldn’t hurt. The kids were able to help me with this entire treat and we love time in the kitchen together. Flour usually ends up everywhere, but we dance and measure—It’s so worth it to me and recipes that they can easily help with are our favorite.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Margarine
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 Cup flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Hershey’s White Chocolate Candy Corn Bars (broken into pieces)
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter & margarine.
- While melting those, cream brown sugar and eggs.
- Add melted butter and margarine.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, candy corn M&M’s and Hershey’s.
- Pour into greased 9×13 and bake for 45-50 minutes.
Mini Tassel Garland Thumb Tac Spiders Candy Corn Cookies