Hello! I am thrilled to be guest posting today for See Vaness Craft to share my Halloween Oreo Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. My name is Sarah McKenna, and I blog over at Bombshell Bling. Bombshell Bling is a creative blog full of recipes, crafts, jewelry tutorials, kid parties, home decor, bright colors, holidays galore, and, of course, all things glittery and BLINGY!
All of my readers know that I have a particular weakness for all things Halloween, and anyone who knows me personally knows that I have a particular weakness for Halloween Oreos. I don’t know why, but they *ARE* better than regularly Oreos. Seriously, people. There is a little bit of magic inside of that orange frosting! The other day when my husband came across Halloween Oreos being put onto the shelf for the first time this season at the grocery store he came home with three packages. Yes, three. The man knows the way to my heart. This obsession is why I am here today to share with you my HALLOWEEN OREO STUFFED DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! That may be a mouthful to say, but it’s also a delicious mouthful to eat. Make them now. You won’t be sorry!
Ok, let’s talk general process, and then I will give you the recipe in full toward the bottom of the post. Mix up your batter. (Measurements below.) Be sure to use the Nestle Toll House Halloween Morsels if you can find them. So festive!
Take a slightly heaping Tablespoon of dough and place a Halloween Oreo on top of it. Top the Oreo with another heaping Tablespoon of dough.
Allow them to cool most of the way and then grab a cookie and a glass of cold milk and ENJOY!
Here is the complete recipe. Enjoy!
Halloween Oreo Stuffed Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 bag Nestle Toll House Halloween Morsels
- Halloween Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, both sugars, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix together.
- Add the Halloween Morsels (or regular chocolate chips if you can’t find the orange morsels).
- Take a slightly heaping Tablespoon of dough and place a Halloween Oreo on top of it. Top the Oreo with another heaping Tablespoon of dough.
- Use your hands to gently squish the dough balls flat and squeeze the sides closed so that the Oreo is completely hidden.
- Place the enormous cookie dough creations onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
This recipe is adapted from a fabulous double chocolate chip recipe found at The Food Network.
Are you cooking yet?? WHY NOT?! Use them to go “BOO” someone using our family’s Halloween Goblin tradition!
You might also like these Halloween posts:
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018
- Craft: Nella the Princess Knight Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands - May 14, 2018