I received an all expense paid trip from Disney to attend the #ThorRagnarokEvent. The opinions expressed here are my own and I received no monetary compensation. #Cars3BlueRay #Disneyland #HalloweenTime
While on the #ThorRagnarokEvent press trip, we celebrated the upcoming In-Home release (available on Digital 10/24 and Blu-ray 11/7) of CARS 3 in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure for Halloween time. We were lucky enough to have a plaid guide leading us through the parks, but if we didn’t have a guide I would have added the Disney Max Pass to my ticket. It comes with many perks, including being able to make your next Disney FASTPASS reservation right from your phone. Keep on reading for 7 things to do in Cars Land during Halloween time.
1. Eat something festive at The Cozy Cone Motel. You can try the Slow Burnin’ Mac & Cheese Cone (fresh-cooked pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with crushed chile-cheese puffs served in a Black Cauldron Cone), Spoke-y Cone Macaron (filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn) or Junkyard JamBOOree Mix (choice of flavored popcorn with optional “nuts and bolts” candy). The giant Jack-o-lantern traffic cones in front are awesome!
2. Take a ride on Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree. You can expect the same fun spinning action of Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree, with a Halloween twist. I loved listening to “Welcome to Radiator Screams” and “Monster Truck Smash”, the new Halloween songs recorded for this ride. Keep an eye out for the junk yard inspired bat wings on the Tow Mater sign.
3. Snap a photo at the Trunk or Treat sign! Craft up a Trunk or Treat shirt before your trip and post in front of the sign for a photo. I just love the Halloween signage and decor scattered throughout Cars Land!
4. Visit Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween. Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters also got a Halloween makeover with traditional songs and stories from the old country—including the “Terror-antella,” “The Chop Top of Carsoli” and more. This was my first time on this ride and it’s officially one of my favorites! I can’t wait to try the original version after November.
5. Try the Mini Candy Cone Cream pie at Flo’s V-8 Café. This delicious dessert is a cream pie with vanilla, butterscotch and white chocolate pudding layers. I just had to make a Candy Cone Cream Pie copycat recipe. While you are at Flo’s V-8 Café, try the Car-achnid Pot Pie (chicken pot pie with dried cranberries and butter-crust spider) and Grape “Ghoul”-ant Shake.
6. Check out the Halloween decor. Cars Land is full of festive details, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for the gas tank pumpkins and junk yard spiders. At night, many of the decorations light up. Disney outdid itself in creativity! In my next lifetime, I’ll be a Halloween time decorator for Disney.
7. Don’t miss Super Hero Lighting McQueen in his car-stume. Be on the lookout for Vampire Mater, Clown Red the Fire Truck and Pirate Cruz Ramirez. You can take a selfie with the residents of Radiator Springs near The Cozy Cone Motel.
CARS 3 will be available on Digital 10/24 and Blu-ray 11/7. Plan an at home watch party with these Disneyland inspired ideas.
Cars Land Halloween Shirt via Desert Chica
DIY Trunk or Treat Shirt via My Crazy Good Life
Cozy Cone Spooky Cookies via Desert Chica
Candy Cone Cream Pie via See Vanessa Craft
Cars 3 Party Popcorn via No Guilt Life
Poppin Tires Popcorn via My Un-Entitled Life
Spoke-y Halloween Krispie Treats from Mom Endeavors
DIY Light Up Spoke-Y Cone via All For The Boys
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018
- Parenting: How To Limit Screen Time for Happier and Less Anxious Kids - August 29, 2018
- Party: Mermaid Shark Joint Sibling Birthday - August 27, 2018