Sea World San Diego recently hosted my family for the purpose of a review. Our opinions, photos and love for Sea World and Shamu are 100% ours!
We recently returned from SeaWorld’s Spooktacular Halloween event, which runs from September 22 – October 28. Fall break is a great time to visit San Diego and experience SeaWorld. My kids loved trick or treating in the park and seeing the park all decked out for Halloween time. Keep reading for our 9 must see and do things at SeaWorld San Diego during Halloween!
- Trick-or-Treat in the park! Trick-or-Treating is included with the price of admission and runs from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m on event days. Over 2 million treats will be handed out! Costumes aren’t required, but are encouraged. Kids under 10 may wear masks. In an effort to protect our seas, SeaWorld asks that you bring a reusable bag or they have bags available for purchase.
- Don’t miss Clyde & Seamore’s Big Halloween Bash show. Clyde and Seamore spoof their favorite Halloween classics, with a little help from OP Otter of course, in Clyde & Seamore’s Big Halloween Bash. Be sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to enjoy the pre-show.
- Enjoy the Dia de los Muertos decor. Enjoy a special themed area celebrating Día de los Muertos. Here, colorful papel picado flags, vibrant Ofrendas and large Catrinas will invite guests to learn about this traditional Mexican holiday, and take part in this festive celebration of life.
- Wave to Elmo in the Sesame Street Halloween parade. This colorful, musical, and show-stopping parade marches through SeaWorld on weekends from Sept. 22 through Oct. 28. Arrive early to grab a spot for the parade.
- Get up close and personal with creepy creatures! On select dates Sept. 28 – Oct. 22, join our Animal Ambassador Team as they showcase animals like tarantulas, owls, and more! See park maps for presentation times. We had the pleasure of meeting the most adorable and not so creepy sloth!
- Ride Manta rollercoaster after dark. Spooky special effects and creepy sounds throughout this thrill seeking ride will put you in a Halloween kind of mood!
- Take a photo with the pumpkin fish! Enjoy the festive decor around the park and stop for a photo opt with the pumpkin fish.
- Boogie at the Halloween dance party. Grab your friends and family and show off your Spooktacular moves to some of your Halloween favorites on SeaWorld’s interactive dance floor.
- Buy a Halloween cookie decorating kit. For $7.99 you can fill a souvenir box with cookies, an icing and two toppings of your choice. My kids loved this DIY treat idea!
Visit SeaWorld.com for all the Halloween Spooktacular details!
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019