- My husband and I live in the middle of the Arizona desert with our 2 kids (Logan and Amelia) and 2 cats (Chyna and Sparkles).
- After over 2 years of trying to conceive, I gave birth to the most perfect baby boy – at home almost 5 years ago. Yes, it was planned.
- I had my daughter at home too. Best birth ever.
- I have a small (some may say unhealthy) obsession with the color mustard.
- I love trying and experiencing new things (new restaurants, new places, new anything). I consider myself a 4-year nomad, moving around every 4 years after high school. I’m getting that itch to move again (preferably somewhere without 115 degree weather in the summer).
- I’m a borderline neat freak (and my husband is not).
- I cloth diaper and make my own baby food, but I don’t wear Birkenstocks.
- My husband and I are both only children. We are still learning how to share.
- I’m 5’10’’ tall but still rock those high heels (although not so much anymore now that I have to chase after a toddler).
- I have bachelor degrees in Journalism and Social Work. I have a master’s degree in Clinical Social Work from UT Austin (Go Horns!).
- My husband and I got married at the happiest place on earth – Disneyland! Nope, Mickey Mouse unfortunately did not marry us.
- I love 80’s movies and have probably seen Pretty In Pink and Dirty Dancing at least 100 times.
- I have major craft ADHD and tend to have a million projects going on all at once.
Curious about something else? Just email me at email@example.com and ask!
See Vanessa Craft by See Vanessa Craft is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.seevanessacraft.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.seevanessacraft.com.