Welcome to my shiny new blog! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! Just a little reminder to update your “do something crafty” button and to subscribe via email to your right in order to receive my feed in your inbox. I also post reminders about do something crafty on my facebook page, and I’d love for you to “like” me there. Now, on to the important stuff! Last week we learned 3 different ways to make Valentine garland and how to craft up a warm fuzzy. I just loved these Valentine brownies, topped with a marshmallow heart, that was linked up by A Pumpkin And A Princess. Too cute and they look yummy!
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019