Happy Friday! There’s lot of new things happening around here that I’m super excited about (and more to come)! I introduced my first Tot School Tuesday post this week and next week I’ll be including a linky. I hope you’ll blog along with me and link up all of the fun ways you are teaching your tot. The 1st of October starts 20 Crafty Days of Halloween and I have a fabulous lineup of bloggers ready to show you their spooky crafts. I’ll also be including a Halloween themed linky on the 1st, so you can show off all of your Halloween projects. Get them ready! Don’t forget to vote for my builder beige master bedroom in the Vintage Revivals epic room makeover contest here #108 (today is the last day of voting).
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I went back to my NM roots and showed you how to make decorative Kokopelli trivets. I said goodbye to caffeine (again) and started my new Tot School Tuesday series. I also rounded up my favorite Halloween witch crafts and showed you how to hand dye onesies and use freezer paper and stencils. Check out my Halloween countdown blocks (with free printables) over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared 8 Organization Tips for Moms.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
moms back to school survival kits via mom on timeout
crinkly taggie toy via creative passage
gallery wall via totally lauren amber
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020