Happy October! This is my favorite time of year and I’m loving all of the Halloween themed crafts out there! My neighbors are finally joining me and putting up their Halloween decorations…I might have had mine up since August. Can’t wait to see your ideas!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted vintage pics of Logan at the Wildlife World Zoo in AZ and shared my half marathon training schedule (eeek!). 20 Crafty Days of Halloween kicked off with a no-sew Care Bears costume tutorial, candy corn popcorn, skeleton mask and marshmallow ghost treats. Tot School Tuesday was all about one of our favorite books, The Little Blue Truck. Check out my DIY Halloween doormat over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I posted about my family binder.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
pumpkin decor via sarah dawn designs
dollar store pumpkin makeover via itsy bitsy paper
skull wreath via crafty journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019