I’m excited to announce that Kara of Mine for the Making will be my permanent co-host for Tot School Tuesday. Make sure to visit her blog for some fabulous preschool age activities. This week I made Logan a snowman puzzle to play with in the tub, a fun holiday activity. You can find the foam sheets at most craft stores and when wet they will stick to the side of the tub or shower wall. Logan had a blast playing with his snowman bath puzzle and he would have stayed in the tub all evening if we would have let him! I apologize for the awful photo quality, our no-window bathroom doesn’t exactly have the best lighting.
Activity: Alphabet Cookie Matching
(learning objective: identifying shapes, identifying colors, problem solving, language development)
White, Orange, Green Foam Sheets
Black Permanent Marker or Black Foam Sheet
Cut out 2 large white foam circles, 4 small green button-sized circles, and 1 orange triangle for the nose. You can also cut a small rectangle for a scarf. Draw eyes and a mouth with permanent black marker or cut additional small black foam circles out for these things. While your child is in the tub, wet the pieces and help your child build a snowman on the side of the bathtub or shower wall. While you are building together, have your child identify colors and shapes. Encourage your child to get creative and see what else he can make with the pieces.
Tot School Tuesday Co-host: Kara of Mine for the Making
Link up your Tot School Tuesday activities here! Tot School Tuesday is all about teaching your child something in a fun and playful way. Blog along with me every Tuesday and link up your ideas here. They can be original ideas or something you saw online (just make sure to give credit to the person who came up with the idea).
“Tot School Tuesday” rules:
- Tot School related blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your Tot School post, not just your blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Tot School Tuesday” button and link it back to www.seevanessacraft.com.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019