Looking for a fun Thanksgiving dessert or treat idea? Make a batch of OREO turkey cookie balls using this easy step by step recipe tutorial! They are delicious and also make for a great gift idea for neighbors, friends and teachers. You might also like these Thanksgiving tablescape decor ideas.
Please hide these OREO cookie balls from me, because I don’t think I’m going to be able to stop eating them! They are so yummy and so much easier to make than cake pops, no baking involved. I turned the original OREO cookie ball recipe into Thanksgiving turkey balls with just a few extra ingredients. I can’t wait to create a batch of turkeys for Thanksgiving, they’ll make for a fun treat! I’ll be placing an OREO cookie ball turkey at each place setting at Thanksgiving dinner. They’ll make for cute and delicious decor!
OREO TURKEY COOKIE BALLS SUPPLIES
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- You’ll also need: candy corn, orange candy and edible eyeballs
HOW DO I MAKE OREO COOKIE TURKEY BALLS?
MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
To turn your OREO cookie balls into a turkey, stick 5 pieces of candy corn in a row on top of the chocolate covered ball. Add 2 edible eyes and an orange candy nose. Do this before the chocolate dries.
OTHER THANKSGIVING APPETIZER AND DESSERT RECIPES
- Muffin Tin Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Easy Lasagna Dip
- Cottage Cheese Waldorf Salad
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift Tags - November 18, 2020
- DIY Mandrake Harry Potter Craft - November 3, 2020
- Harry Potter Family Halloween Costumes - November 2, 2020
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020