I received an all expense paid trip from Disney to attend the #ChristopherRobinEvent and #InfinityWarBluray. The opinions expressed here are my own.
As part of the #ChristopherRobinEvent last month, we had the privilege of sitting down with Avengers: Infinity War Executive Producer Trinh Tran, to chat about the digital and Blu-ray release of the film. We also had the opportunity to preview the bonus material from the Blu-ray that Marvel fans aren’t going to want to miss! As the fourth highest-grossing film of all time, Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity Wars smashed opening records and grossed over $2 billion at the global box office in only 48 days. This film is now available on digital and Blu–Ray with over two hours of bonus footage, so grab a copy today!
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- Digital Exclusive: A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
You might also like these Marvel related posts: